Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 04:20 PM - ForecastsExpert? I'm sure he is an expert once the weather or tropical system has been spotted on radar. What nerve, what hubris the Weather Channel has to call themselves 'the Hurricane Authorities'.
Why do I say that? Although one day they may claim to call my work as their own, long range weather forecasting has been known for thousands of years, more recently in the 1600s via Johannes Kepler and in the 20th century, C. C. Zain and George J. Mcormack in the northern hemisphere are renown in the proper circles.
Down under there are several long range forecasters of old whose work is being carried on by Ken Ring http://www.predictweather.com . Ken is making milestones in his work. Tune in and know the real road to weather forecasting.
Make your TAX dollars really work for you. Get the best information available. Don't let them sweep us under the rug. You deserve the best information for your money.
Sunday, August 16, 2009, 04:04 AM - ForecastsThe talking heads on the Weather Channel are agog with the abundance of overnight activity in the Atlantic and the Gulf. The tropical wave they have tracked for a few days, the one that passed over Florida into the Gulf, has intensified into tropical depression #4.
What if the same forecasters had the ability to develop a long range forecast? I'm sure they would claim it as their discovery!
Long range forecasting is a fact and I and my colleagues have proven its validity for 15 years. If you have my 2009 Hurricane Report that was prepared in January 2009, you would find that the forecast for the period of August 13, 2009 is 100% accurate.
We at Weathersage are truly the Home of the Long Range Hurricane Authorities. I should add that we are the authority on long range weather forecasting in general.
Saturday, July 4, 2009, 03:48 AMAfter a springtime that was cool and wet, an accurate long range forecast, and after another early summer period of thunderstorms, lightning and gloom, the weather has turned around.
Amid a last gasp of a heavy downpour on Friday, July 3rd, the skies cleared for the concert and fireworks here in Bristol, RI where the oldest patriotic parade is held every year.
Because of the extended rain, clouds, doom and gloom, locals found it hard to believe that the Sun would shine on the 4th of July. The common reply was, well, I'll keep my fingers crossed that you are right. OK - you can uncross now. We have a 100% accurate forecast and brilliant sunshine at 7am, July 4th, 2009.
Astrometeorology is growing by leaps and bounds. Students of the weather course are being published and earning money. Best of all,
the basic study of astrometeorology is easy enough for the novice astrologer to learn and well organized for the experienced astrologer. See more details at the weathersage website by clicking on the above link.
How did I single out July 4th as a day of SunShine? The transiting Sun crossed the 4th house cusp of the Cancer Sun ingress chart!
| permalink | related link
Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 03:55 PM - MusingsScrewed? Did that word get your attention? If so, I couldn't use the word canceled because amazingly enough, one of our TV meteorologists used that word tonight. How did he know? Could it be that many are awaiting my seasonal forecasts, read, then forecast. I wouldn't put it past them to do that because they need so much help!
My long range forecast for summer in New England is dismal. There is so much crappy - another good word - weather that for July and August there is but one good vacation week. September is another story, but by then the kids are back in school and vacation time is over.
The only good thing about knowing what the weather will be like for summer is that you can plan around it. With lowered incomes and people losing their jobs left and right, perhaps more time can be spent with people you love. Getting back to basics can be an incredible awakening to having people in your life instead of things.
Once in a while when there is a mega snowstorm, people are forced to stay home from work, could lose the power and need to play 'Fish' with young children, by lamp or candlelight. It can be a time that assaults the senses when the senses are used to an incredible stimulation from the moment we wake up.
I realize I speak from a particular point of view and not for every situation but these are good and stable and solid values that Americans have enjoyed for so many years. We have lived with TV, Cell Phones, Computers and an ever expanding horizon for several years and I can see how it has taken its toll on our lives. OUr new Tower of Babel brings world wide events into our daily lives, many times creating more stress, yet would we be without it?
To end this rant, I would like to encourage those who must live with this New England summerless summer to find healthy alternatives. You may discover many jewels of love and affection from those you spend time with or help out.
It is not only New England that has a dismal forecast. Extreme weather much like the extreme changes that are going on in the world are everywhere. Accept that it is time for change and take care of yourself, your loved ones and your family in the best way that you can. Think about it.
Monday, June 1, 2009, 04:57 AMThree cheers for the U. S. Weather Service. The National Hurricane Center forecasters say a near-normal Atlantic hurricane season is most likely this year. Hah! Wrong.
Six months ago the long range models revealed that tropical storms would begin earlier than June 1st. Did the weather service issue any such statement? I don't think so. In May, two tropical events did occur, and the comments from the 2009 Hurricane Report indicated the early storms plus the continuation of the storms through out the entire six month season. Usually the storm period begins in August.
Did you know that individual long range models are analyzed for wind content? The first period of wind from May 31 through June 12 calls for breezy and windy conditions with gale force winds during this period of time. The wind forecast is specific for southern Florida and can be expanded to a larger area when conditions are ripe for stormy weather.
NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center calls for a 50 percent probability of a near-normal season, a 25 percent probability of an above-normal season and a 25 percent probability of a below-normal season. Their current excuse for being extraordinarly bland is that Global weather patterns are imposing a greater uncertainty in the 2009 hurricane season outlook than in recent years. Forecasters say there is a 70 percent chance of having nine to 14 named storms, of which four to seven could become hurricanes, including one to three major hurricanes, a strength of 3, 4 or 5. Using words such as if, or, and the probability of - truly not acceptable forecasts given the equipment, staff and salaries in place. My hurricane report calls for 19 storms and the weeks when they will appear.
How can one long range forecaster possibly..there is that word again...develop a single unchanging hurricane report that has a very high percentage of accuracy and for an entire season? True? Yes. Easy to write? No! It is not a simple task to forecast for a six month period. Because forecasting is locality specific, one forecaster could not be in so many places for such a long period of time.
Commentators and meteorologists on the Weather Channel tv show say that Mother Nature always has surprises in store, but that scientific community doesn't have a close relationship with her.
Long range forecasting is possible through the use of secrets from the ancients and more modern work that is becoming more and more successful.
The next tropical event shows up in this week. There is plenty of rain in Florida, the strong wind velocity is in place and the potential for flooding is called for. To find out what the six months of forecasts calls for, order your report here: http://www.weathersage.com/hurricane_flier.htm